We live in a world where everything is free. For free services, we get free music, free email, and free internets. But there is a cost when it comes to free. You don’t pay a credit card processing fee or a sales tax. You don’t pay a monthly fee. You don’t pay a monthly fee for a service that gives you freebies. Well, ViroLink is a new service that will charge you a monthly fee of $65 for a free traffic site.
The question everyone asks themselves is: is ViroLink a legit site or is it a scam? It’s a simple question but it’s also one that can’t be answered by the mere description of the site. Since ViroLink is not a common site I’ll tell you what I know about it so you can make the right decision.
ViroLink stands out from other traffic generation companies for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the fact that it provides a free buyers traffic option. In other words, this is a traffic company that charges a nominal fee for a product that allows you to generate traffic while you’re not spending a dime. The model works well, since it means you can try ViroLink while you’re learning about the traffic industry.
Hello and welcome to my website.
Since 2018, I’ve been reviewing digital goods on a regular basis.
A new WarriorPlus product named ViroLink was just released (in July 2021). This is claimed to be the world’s #1 App that utilizes clever automation to get your link in front of millions of prospective customers for free.
Let’s take a deeper look at what seems to be a true internet marketing breakthrough. In this ViroLink review, we’ll look at who’s behind the product and what it’s all about.
- What is the mechanism behind it?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- What is the total cost?
- Is There a Different Option?
Let’s get this party started.
Disclaimer Please note that I am not a member of the Secret Email System or one of its affiliates. This review is based on public-domain research and material. Any findings or suggestions are just personal views that may or may not apply to all people or circumstances.
A Brief Overview
ViroLink’s website address is www.virolinkvip.com. Joining Fee: $17 + Upsells No, it is not recommended.
Summary of ViroLink
ViroLink is promoted as a one-button system that produces income on its own. Because no prior expertise is required, it seems to be ideal for novices.
The fact is that ViroLink raises a lot of red flags.
To begin with, there is no such thing as a “push-button” system that generates income on its own. The earnings reports on their website are fictitious. Within ViroLink, social media is the sole method to advertise your offerings. As a result, there is no such thing as “free buyer” traffic.
The offer will not be accessible to anybody if you do not have a large number of social media followers (that means no revenue whatsoever).
ViroLink offers a lot of upsells, so you may wind up spending over $1,000.
I don’t think it’s worth your time or money to invest in this software.
To earn a steady income online, one must first acquire certain abilities. And although there are numerous methods to earn money online, affiliate marketing is one of my favorites.
A link to additional information is provided below. You are welcome to join the platform where I am a participant. You can learn all you need to know about running a genuine company online. The platform provides a wealth of step-by-step instruction.
The first ten classes are entirely free of charge.
Sign up for a free account and I’ll walk you through the platform. There’s no need for a credit card; all you need is your email address.
What exactly is ViroLink?
ViroLink is a “push-button” software that claims to provide you with free customer traffic ready to spend money.
There are just three stages, according to the sales page:
- To purchase, click the Buy Button.
- Login and click on any link.
- Relax and take a seat (this software should get you unlimited free buyer trafic)
Do you think it’s too good to be true? Without a doubt, it does.
As a general guideline, be cautious anytime you encounter such claims. These are common promises made in connection with frauds and deceptive goods.
The sales page is hyped up to the point that it claims that ViroLink traffic is “very infectious and viral.”
Who comes up with this nonsense?
Branson Tay is the inventor of ViroLink. He was born in Malaysia. This individual is extremely active and continues to produce such items on a regular basis.
After ViroLink, he created MaierLink, followed by PermaLink approximately a month later.
We already know that ViroLink is marketed as a fantastic device that is ideal for beginners. So, why does he need to develop yet another product? And then there was another one a month later. What is the purpose of this?
The point is that none of them function as promised, and all he has to do now is find new clients.
Does this imply that he is a con artist? Not by a long shot.
Who is it intended for?
This seems to be a beginner’s guide. That is correct.
No professional marketer would trust what they claim on their sales page, for example. Please don’t get me wrong. It’s understandable that newcomers might fall for this.
However, be wary of applications or methods that claim to earn you money quickly online. More investigation is required.
People who make a full-time living online must have acquired specific abilities, which took time. Even those who made tens of thousands of dollars on YouTube had to post at least 50 videos. Some of them will earn hundreds of dollars each month until they reach four figures.
So, how long does it take to upload 100 YouTube videos?
A fresh new website is no exception. Please keep in mind that there are five things you should know before starting a website.
My argument is that you must be realistic.
How does it work?
This is how the Dashboard appears.
On the left-hand side, there is a Welcome video and then a menu.
Campaigns, for example, may be found in the menu.
In principle, you may create your own campaign by following the steps below:
- Give your campaign a name.
- Pin Finder is a Pinterest tool that locates pins.
- Page for Landing
Then there’s the page builder, which allows you to construct pages. These seem to be fairly inexpensive, and if you want to make a page, just download the free version of Elementor and watch the instruction on YouTube.
Also, WordPress has a sophisticated page builder similar to Elementor, so there are a lot of options when it comes to creating a website.
We discovered that several of the menu functionalities do not operate outside of the ViroLink dashboard.
What is the best way to attract traffic?
So you build your template/landing page and publish it to receive the free buyer traffic that was promised. What exactly is it?
The main “secret” is as follows. Share your landing page on the social media sites below.
So, what’s the point of it? The problem is that until you have tens of thousands of followers, no one will see your landing page.
If you have any and they land on it, they will most likely unfollow you since you are spamming them.
Actually, if you have thousands of followers, you are unlikely to read this and are unlikely to need the ViroLink.
What about the education?
The training did not function when it was first introduced. The same may be said about assistance.
It’s a pity there’s no one to contact if you have any questions. I’m curious as to how the money-back promise works…
How much does it cost?
The starting price is just $17.
That isn’t all, however.
You are “bombarded” with upgrades right after checkout.
And there are six of them, with the prices shown below.
And here’s what you should expect to see: ( I took the language from their JV website to show you the exaggerated claims.
1) ViroLink ($47) – Unlimited
- All of ViroLink’s Premium Features
- With the Unlimited Edition, you may boost your ViroLink account to 100x profit in half the time.
- ALL LIMITS MUST BE REMOVED
- ALL LIMITS MUST BE REMOVED (I’m not sure why this comes up twice…)
- Create Traffic Campaigns WITHOUT LIMITATIONS
- Get ENDLESS FREE BUYER TRAFFIC (I assumed this was included in the base pricing…)
2) ViroLink ($197) – Done For You
- Generate 100% hands-free income while we take care of everything.
- Our expert team will login to your ViroLink account and set up all of your DFY traffic campaigns for you.
- Allow us to optimize your account for the best possible results.
- We Hire Full-Time Professionals To Manually Serve You In This Done-For-You Upgrade, Unlike Anything Else You’ve Seen In The Market.
- So there are no technical skills or experience required – success is guaranteed!
- The best option for those who are too busy, lazy, or just don’t have enough time.
ViroLink – Monetization ($97) is a third option.
- Profit From The Traffic You Generate With ViroLink
- High Ticket Commissions Mean $1,000 Paydays
- Copy & Paste The Exact DFY Campaigns We Used To Generate $32,000 In 30 Days
- Campaign “Done For You”
- Offers for a Done-For-You Funnel and Email Swipes…
4) ViroLink ($147) – Unlimited Traffic
- Instantly Tap Into Our Personal, Diamond Source Of Viral Traffic For Unlimited Sales & Commissions
- The EXACT Traffic Strategy That Helped Us Make $400,000 in 4 Months… (Monthly average of $100,000)
- It’s like having your own virtual ATM machine!
- 100% DONE FOR YOU FREE BUYER TRAFFIC ON AUTOPILOT WITHOUT LIMITS BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR SOURCE…
- Lifetime Access To Our Traffic Source – Pay Once & Enjoy Forever!
- Bonus: Training & Tutorial Video, Step-By-Step Guide Included…
- Bonus: Case Studies from Real Life…
5) ViroLink ($497) – Franchise Partner License
- Sell ViroLink and keep 100% of the commissions, plus get guaranteed approval (no legitimate company can promise anything).
- Receive up to $1120 for each visitor you refer to us.
- You Get To Use Our Professionally Designed Pages And Funnels That Have Proven To Convert…
- Allow our professional team to take care of all of your needs.
- You won’t be able to upload or host anything.
- Get 100% Reseller + License Rights For All Our Previous Products As A Bonus (Worth THOUSANDS)
6) ViroLink ($97) – The “Missing Piece”
- This “missing piece” discovered by chance by a ViroLink beta tester nets us an extra $300-500 each day.
- Surprisingly well with ViroLink – Supposedly a 5x increase in income with this “missing piece”…
- You’re squandering money if you don’t take advantage of this one-of-a-kind upgrade!
- Increase the number of sources of income in your arsenal.
- Bonus: Training & Tutorial Video Included
These are presumably things you’ve seen in previous reviews. It’s a load of rubbish, to be sure. After all, have you seen the price? Without the downsells, the total cost might be $1,082 plus the front end price.
There’s one more thing I’d like to mention. The disclaimer at the bottom of the ViroLink sales page states that they “essentially do not promise anything”:
“There is an inherent risk of capital loss, and there is no guarantee that you will profit.”
What about the rest of the feedback?
It’s no surprise that this product is promoted on websites. They even say there are no drawbacks and/or that this is the ideal product for everyone.
Unfortunately, many websites have a high Google ranking, leading consumers to believe that the product must be excellent.
It isn’t the case.
These websites are associated with each and every new launch on WarriorPlus. They are unconcerned about your end-user experience.
Why do people behave in this manner? It’s straightforward – did you notice the pricing structure?
They receive a 50% commission, which is more than $500 in this instance!
Are there any red flags?
Yes, there are some.
I’m confident their testimonies are also false, despite the ridiculous earnings promises.
Let’s take a look at the PermaLink sales website, which is another Branson product.
We can see that everything is identical, and even the commission table is identical to what we saw in the ViroLink case:
Isn’t this a little suspicious?
To the penny, the dates are identical, as are the commissions.
The earliest date, as shown in the table above, is June 3rd, 2021. It’s noteworthy since the Permalink website was established on June 22nd, 2021.
So, back in June, how could someone make money from a product that didn’t even exist?
The reality is that these images are all made up and have no real value. This alone causes me to have doubts about the product.
That is why I do not advise you to spend time on ViroLink. It’s another another phony product.
What I find appealing about ViroLink
- Money-back guarantee (not available via WarriorPlus; you must contact the seller directly)
What I don’t care for
- Income Claims That Aren’t Realistic
- Too glitzy of a sales video
- Upsells galore (up to $1,000)
- Basically, it’s a re-hashed product.
This ViroLink review is for those who want to learn how to generate money online. I think you to be one of them. I’m sure you’re also responsible enough to understand the need of doing thorough research.
I appreciate you doing your homework. With that stated, I’ll demonstrate how I earn money. You may try one particular platform that has been accessible since 2005 by clicking on the link below.
They teach affiliate marketing as a way to earn money. It is regarded as one of the most straightforward methods of generating income. That does not imply that it is simple. It is contingent on your background. You understand that in order to have a long-term internet income, you must put out work. It also takes some time.
The nice thing about the site is that you may enroll for free and go through all ten lessons. You may contact me at any moment if you want to learn more about the platform.
So, I hope you found my ViroLink review useful, and do let me know if you have any questions in the comments area below. I will gladly assist you.
Mike, thank you for taking the time to read this.
What is the Best Way to Begin an Affiliate Marketing Business?
Without any previous marketing expertise, I’ve been a member of Wealthy Affiliate since late 2017. In the beginning of 2018, I learnt how to create a website that generates traffic and sales.
I’ve been a full-time internet marketer since the summer of 2019, and I work from anywhere I want, whenever I want. The training at Wealthy Affiliate teaches you how to make a long-term steady income.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- virolink reviews
- review with raju
- zend profitz review
- violin review. a free buyers traffic or another scam call
- violin review. a free buyers traffic or another scam calls